CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'll open my lungs, dear..

I sing this song at funerals, no rush.

hey everyone..

just so you know, projectHOPE is really just something personal.. as I get judged very often in my other blog, Awake and Unafraid, I'm just hoping that this will be different.

if you guys have any comments, feel free to leave one through the link at the bottom of this post. the shoutbox is mostly for random chats and stuff.. so yeah.

projectHOPE missions..

- be able to say or do anything without being judged.
- make more internet friends that share common interests.
- help others overcome their problems.. well, I better start with myself first.

I would not have survived without you..

my chemical romance
mcrmy & the medics
black veil brides
emo styles (inspired this layout)

xo
Anne

0 comments: