Looking out into the sky,
Decimated like this place.
No matter how hard I try,
I just can't find my way.
Running away and spending the last days laughing.
I never thought that this could happen.
You cannot, you cannot, you cannot
Destroy me!
As the early sunsets fall over us tonight,
Darkness comes.
Impenetrable, forever immortal.
And I can't see can't find a single speck of light.
Dawn will never, dawn will never, dawn will never
Come.
Wash away my sins at last chance,
Wish I could go back in time.
This tunnel sends her in a trance,
Look out for those signs.
You cannot, you cannot, you cannot
Destroy me!
As the early sunsets fall over us tonight,
Darkness comes.
Impenetrable, forever immortal.
And I can't see can't find a single speck of light.
Dawn will never, dawn will never, dawn will never
Come again!
I try my best not to understand,
Why the sun don't come up,
Is this the end?
This dawn won't arrive,
It ain't coming again!
You cannot, you cannot, you cannot
Destroy me!
As the early sunsets fall over us tonight,
Darkness comes.
Impenetrable, forever immortal.
And I can't see can't find a single speck of light.
Dawn will never, dawn will never, dawn will never
Come again!
(They can't destroy us!
They can't destroy us!
They won't destroy us!
Never! They will never!)
As the early sunsets fall over us tonight,
Darkness comes.
Impenetrable, forever immortal.
And I can't see can't find a single speck of light.
Dawn will never, dawn will never, dawn will never, dawn will never
Come again!
(They can't destroy us!
They won't destroy us!
They won't take us alive!
They will never!
They will never!
They will never again!)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Apocalypse
Tags: lyrics I wrote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment