CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Set Me Free

Let me go
I can't take it anymore
Break my hold
I don't wanna fall

So please
Set me free
Set me free

I'm bound by these chains
Can't go anywhere
Do anything
My mouth is gagged so tight
Can't reach for air
Say anything
This sharp edge presses against
My wrists, my throat
Hesitate as I stab it through
Are you worth my fall?

Maybe if I close my eyes
This would all go away
I hide behind every lie
I don't wanna stay

So please
Set me free
Set me free

I'm bound by these chains
Can't go anywhere
Do anything
My mouth is gagged so tight
Can't reach for air
Say anything
This sharp edge presses against
My wrists, my throat
Hesitate as I stab it through
You're not worth my fall

I'm bound by these chains
Can't go anywhere
Do anything
My mouth is gagged so tight
Can't reach for air
Say anything
This sharp edge presses against
My wrists, my throat
Nope, I didn't stab it through
You're not worth my fall
I don't need you anymore

0 comments: