Is it over now?
I used to be the most important thing in your life
Is she the one now?
I can't believe I trusted you
And you brought me down
Why is this love so temporary?
Why is your love so temporary?
First her, then me
Now it's that girl
Why are we so temporary?
Are you happy now?
Now you've burned countless hearts, left them broken
I was not supposed to fade
From your stupid meaningless life
Well, I'm not just a memory
Why is this love so temporary?
Why is your love so temporary?
First her, then me
Now it's that girl
Why are we so temporary?
If I were her
Would you have chosen me
Over her?
Well I'm not
Save your breath
I should have known
Why is this love so temporary?
Why is your love so temporary?
First her, then me
Now it's that girl
Why are we so temporary?
Why are we so temporary?
Is it over now?
I used to be the most important thing in your life
Is she the one now?
I shouldn't have trusted you
You can't bring me down
Is it over now?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
I'm Not Temporary
Tags: lyrics I wrote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment