When you said you'd be there forever
Were you just kidding?
Cause you left me alone
Well, you left me bleeding
I close my eyes and try to forget the words you said
Forget the promises
Will it save me?
Will it break me?
Would it tear me down?
Will it help me?
Will it hurt me?
Would it tear me down?
Look around, up and down, everywhere
Do you see me?
Baby run I'm about to get you
Please free me
I'm bound by these chains, my wrists are scarred and burned
My heart is scarred and burned
Will it save me?
Will it break me?
Would it tear me down?
Will it help me?
Will it hurt me?
Would it tear me down?
Release me from this prison cell
I can't stand the pain no more
Well you know what? I don't care about you
I'm moving on
Will it save me?
Will it break me?
Would it tear me down?
Will it help me?
Will it hurt me?
Would it tear me down?
Will it save me?
Will it break me?
Would it tear me down?
Will it help me?
Will it hurt me?
Would it tear me down?
Would it tear me down?
Would it tear me down?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Heartbreak (I'm Moving On)
Tags: lyrics I wrote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment